12/01/2006

Side Bar Maintenance

I removed a couple of 404 blogs from the sidebar. Sorry guys.
Some of the "less active" got moved back up to the normal blogroll, and some of blogs got moved down to "less active". I will spend some time soon figuring out if I am missing any of the blogs I see frequently from my lists. Obviously, I'm not as dedicated to maintaining my links as DG.

If you have a chess related blog and you'd like to be linked to from here leave me a note and I will check your site out.

3 comments:

Ed Doyle said...

Dude you demoted me !!. Problem is im spending so much time on chess theres not a lot left to blog !!

Jeff said...

Much respect to the Irish Patzer, but I figured I could do without a daily click on your link and not miss anything :P

Don't sweat it though, I've been there myself.

transformation said...

i am here!

CT-art 3.0 level four, 73% 2140 elo...

CTS 23,000 AT 85%, 1546 ELO...

SEE YOU AROUND!

i post regularly.

nice blog here!

dk