1/16/2006

Out of town this week

Well I got alot of problems done this weekend which is good, because I'm going to fall behind my Schedule while I'm out of town on business. I'm going to take some chess materials with me, but I won't be able to keep up with my Personal Chess Trainer Schedule.

I bought Chessmaster 9000 at WalMart for $9.84. Decent upgrade to the Chessmaster 5000 software I had, but wasn't using. I like the analyze game function. Of course it still thinks I'm a 1200 player, and I can't beat its 1500 level personalities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried the 9000 series, but Chessmaster 10th Edition is awesome!

Ed Doyle said...

Yea the 10th ed is retailing here for about 15 euros(cause its bee out for a good while) its definitely worth the money even if you have 9000. I cant beat the 1500 guys either, I can beet the odd 1400 person though. I thin CM is underrated, especially now that I have fritz 9 to compare against( fritz i think is over rated).