10/02/2006

Players poopoo on match

New York Times reports that Topolov is upset with Kramnik's lack of bladder control.

Seriously I think I would be upset too if my opponent had to use the bathroom 50 times in a game. The unsaid allegation of course is that he is using some sort of computer or communication device while in the bathroom and not on surveillance. If Kramnik truly is using the mens room 50 times in 5 hours I would be concerned about it too. Oh well, such is the chess world we live in today.

2 comments:

Ed Doyle said...

I think he must be sitting in a draft. Seriously the mind boggles with the level of mind games and general silliness. Makes you think that if you have to be that nuts to be good, your better off being a patzer.

Jeff said...

Well, Harmless, it went as a lot of work. I think if your interested in chess blogging and chess improvement you should read the blogs of the "Knights Errant".. most of the links on my sidebar point to various Knights. Check them out.