3/21/2006

Falling Behind

Well, with work and play taking time away from chess I'm falling way behind in my training and blogging. The good news is I'm playing some thrilling games on Time For Chess.

Here's a Free Trial of Chessmaster if your interested. Ubi decided to send me the link in email and I'm gracious enough to pass it on to you LOL.

Anyway I will be posting some game results soon. At least the next episode in St. Patzer vs. Qxh7# will be ready for publication within a few days I'm sure.

3 comments:

Montse said...

Qxh7,

I'll try it. i have chessmaster 8000. So i'll see.

About the question a couple of months ago were i got the pictures from. At that time i didn't know anymore and I still do. So I searched for it. Try search term 'iron phoenix' in google. I didn't got the screenshots directly from the animation sites, it was links through links from a totally different site. I even don't know where I got it. Maybe the search term 'les chevaliers du zodiac' might give some answers but i doubt it

Jeff said...

Hey thanks for the feedback. Sadly I'm way behind on my blogging myself so I'm sorry I haven't replied to this up till now.

Calvin said...

come back qxh7#....